Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where did it go...

I just realized that it has been a year since I started this blog and other than a few minutes ago it had also been a year since I posted. Its funny to me that the post I did earlier was about not posting.

In the last year I have ran but only sporadically. I have completed races as well, but not as many as I wanted to complete. I have earned medals, sometimes by the skin of my teeth. I have made plans and watched those plans disappear like smoke in the wind. Lots of changes, none of which made it as a blog entry. Lots of emotions running amok and a few moments where I didn't feel anything at all. I couldn't say if those moments were good or bad memories at this point. I wonder where it all went, 2010 flew by and I couldn't honestly say that I accomplished anything. That saddens me greatly and I am determined to not let that pattern continue. I guess we will see where my determination will take me.

I am optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment